exterminator n : someone who exterminates (especially someone whose occupation is the extermination of troublesome rodents and insects) [syn: terminator, eradicator]
Pronunciation(US) IPA: /əkˈstərmɪˌneɪtər/
Exterminator could refer to:
- A practitioner in pest control.
- Exterminator (horse), a racehorse, the winner of the 1918 Kentucky Derby
- The Exterminator (1960 book), by William S. Burroughs
- Exterminator!, a 1973 short story collection also by Burroughs
- The Exterminator, a 1980 movie starring Robert Ginty.
- The Exterminators (comics), a Vertigo comic book series.
- Exterminator (roller coaster), an indoor roller coaster at Kennywood
- The Exterminator set in the Doctor Who - Battles in Time card game
- X-Terminator, a competitor in Robot Wars
Cain, annihilator, apache, arsonist, assassin, assassinator, biblioclast, bloodletter, bloodshedder, bomber, bravo, burker, burner, butcher, button man, cannibal, cutthroat, demolisher, desperado, destroyer, dynamitard, dynamiter, eradicator, executioner, garroter, gorilla, gun, gunman, gunsel, hatchet man, head-hunter, hit man, homicidal maniac, homicide, hun, iconoclast, idol breaker, idoloclast, killer, man-eater, man-killer, manslayer, massacrer, matador, murderer, nihilist, pesticide, poison, poisoner, ruiner, slaughterer, slayer, strangler, syndicalist, terrorist, thug, torpedo, trigger man, vandal, wrecker